Sunday, July 04, 2004

what crap..there wasnt any oc that day.
they should REALLY stop shuffling the slots for my favourite show.
people are gonna like, start a petition. or protest along the streets
so one day the mediacorp people would look out of their window and get a shock of their lives. then we'd show them that the avid oc fans are not pushovers!
haha.

what the fuck is wrong with limewire?
ive been trying to get jet like WEEKS ago and till NOW the files are still corrupted. i think im the only person on earth still tootly trying to catch it on perfect10 and exulting when i do. and theyve never heard of Smash's Talk to Me. they give me Video-faces of death..! okayy..madness.

anyway.
this hols has been pretty rotten..
got so bloody pissed+annoyed with my parents over
A PAIR OF FUCKING KEYS.
happy youth day to me.
im so gonna get swollen eyes tmrw.
now da wont be the only one..
and her sister wld be wondering why her students suddenly have such identical eyes.
okay that was really lame.
i just dont think my dad should accuse me of not bothering, of being flippant.
maybe he should start bothering himself.
but then again, i'd rather he stay put and not poke his nose into my affairs.

hah. i feel so childish now for kicking up a fuss on that.
but whateverrr..

I get moody and messy
I get restless and it's senseless
And you never seem to care
When I'm angry you listen
When you're happy it's a mission
And I won't stop till I'm there

Fall, sometimes I fall so fast
Well I hit that far don't crash
You’re all I have

It seems like I can finally
Rest my head on something real
I like the way that feels
I love how you can tell
All the pieces, pieces, pieces of me

How do you know?
Everything I'm about to say
Am I that obvious?
And if it's written on my face
I hope it never goes away



anyway. recap..

woke up late and happy on friday..went to meet aileen for um, lunch or whatever it was..stoned around..went borders! :) oh! and i bought a top from this new shop with pieces by local designers! the shop's pretty cool but the assistant kinda rambles on incessantly..heh. met da+mina+dinah+part of the sixers at crepes after that. took ugly photos (whts new) but was quite funny la. took even more DISGUSTING neos and the sixers left..so we (the chanmalis apart from tings) walked around aimlessly..wait i meant AIMLESSLY, literally. saw steph+sq at topshop!! -squeals- IMISSTHEBABES!!!! haha. and they were telling me about you know who's non existent tummy..i know -nods sadly- haha. sorry i cldnt stop to talk! heh. after we left wisma, we were EVEN MORE AIMLESS so we ridiculously stood at the escalator stoning our lives away and smsing. yeeea. then dinah+mina decided to leave so i was left with da and we both wanted to SIT DOWN badly but we just couldnt think of where..and when i was talking on the phone we sat on the cement stairs at esprit?! haha. saw wynnie tay so manymany times..too many times..anyway. went heeren fountain in the end and..im glad i talked to you girl. havent caught up with you in ages. hope youre gonna be okay -hugs- some people are just so BIATCHY..
anyhow. da left after that and i went to meet aileen (again) and her friend candice..walked around..wait i meant AROUND. haha. in the end had dinner at nooch with candice's friend too! er forgot her name but shes so cute! and really funny too with all her gestures. she looks like a japanese. i stuck out like a sore thumb :| being the only non indo-chinese there. they were happily communicating in some weird foreign language that was beyond my comprehension. im so gonna pick up a new language after my o's! haha. and i did something super embarassing when we went to the loo -hides face- i shall not embarass myself here! hahaha. was damn stupid la. ANYWAY. went back after that.

yesterday i towned again..watched spiderman2 in the evening and it was fab :) damn sweet and kirsten dunst had SUCH A GORGEOUS wedding dress. heard she wasnt wearing undies in her flyaway skirt! -looks at aileen- haha. stoned my afternoon away..walked A LOT though. weird that my legs dont ache like they always do. haha WALKED to ps (eye opening experience for me..i should really stop being lazy and start walking more) and took the train the long way. practically did nothing! heh. apart from think. and think. and think..

my brains are getting more and more fried
my emotions are constantly swinging high and low
my eyes are growing puffier and more tired than ever.
this gotta be bad for me.
i just want to sleep now.

today's all angsty and felt so weirded out.
much better now that its all ebbing away..
dont feel like talking about it though.

oh my god limewire is going on and on at a snail's pace.
i'd be in my coffin before i can listen to keane.

she was the one to hold me
the night the sky fell down